Principal, Zooming Kids School
Ms Mamta has a wide teaching experience from the grass root level of Pre-Nursery up to UKG for the last 20 years. Visit pickaloan.co.uk for more details.
- Recently wrote and published 9 books with Navneet Publication on integrated Science, Maths and English for Pre-Primary Classes.
- She did her MBA (finance from Indira Institute of Management.)
- She did her Training at Madhavi Kapoor Foundation and has a teaching experience in Rewachan Bhojwani School and Daffodils.
- Visited the Stellar Academic in New Jersery and learned the techniques on how to develop children imagination, reasoning skills and self confidence.
- Attended ” Time Life- Early Learning Programme” to enhance value and Knowledge in Children.
- Fully Active in all school Activities, Worksheet Preparation and planning the school Syllabus.
- Attended various workshops
- Member of ECA
She started “The Star Kids School” in 2000 with around 150 children. She worked as a teacher also and taught various topics initially and then trained teachers in school and arranged workshops for them. In 2016 the name school was changed to “Zooming Kids School”
At Zooming Kids School our curriculum is not fixed to the routine academics. We have specialized teachers to teach various subject so that they can impart their specialized knowledge gained in their fields.